SAS - 100
Gen 3.5 Furnace
The SAS-100 Gen 3.5 thermal diffusion system contains a horizontal process chamber fabricated from opaque Quartz.
Process Chamber Characteristics:
- Bell-jar type assembly with one end being formed in a domed shape.
- Positioned in a secondary containment housing that mounts to the system support frame.
- Includes dedicated dry vacuum pumps, gauges, and related equipment.
- The SAS-100 Gen 3.5 system is designed and manufactured to have a high degree of reliability, safety, and flexibility for future system modifications.
- The support frame & secondary containment housing that contains the Quartz chamber have been designed to be easily installed.
- The system is designed to allow primary maintenance to be accomplished from each side of the system frame.
Heating Zone Characteristics:
- Up to 20 heater zones encompass the outer diameter of the process chamber.
- Heating zones are divided between the top & bottom sections of the chamber.
- External heaters are inside of a secondary containment enclosure to protect them from damage and to provide protection to the operators.
- Heaters cover the overall length process chamber in order to maintain a uniform temperature throughout the length of the hot zone.
- Each zone has its own control thermocouple.
- Heater zones can be configured as per customer requirements.